Friday, April 19, 2013

Getting Crafty: Bridal Shower Invitation Design

3

This weekend I will be getting crafty for a while and printing/assembling bridal shower invitations from my Etsy shop!

The invite was originally for a friend's surprise birthday party, but a new client requested I alter it for a bridal shower and I'm very excited to see the final product!
Original Invite. Photo via Jenelle Kappe Photography
The bride loves green, so this pink invitation was altered to all sage green. The glitter ribbon accent is also green, as well as the background matting paper.

The client and I decided on these fabulous green metallic envelopes from Paper-Papers.com:
via
I am looking forward to having some time in my hobby room to get this fun project done!!

What crafty projects will you be working on this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that gives me some inspiration for my own wedding invitations. I designed my save the dates digitally, but want to take a more handmade approach to the formal invitations and RSVP cards.

    When did you start making cards as a business? That sounds like a lot of fun! (I so need to start doing more crafting. Sigh!) I wish you a lot of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, good for you!!

      I have always done a little freelance design but now I'm trying to amp up my client base (via Etsy) since Billy is on the way - extra "fun money" is always a good thing!!

      Delete
  2. Looks originally! That card gives me some inspiration for my own wedding invitations! Thanks for providing us with such a creative idea. Hopefully, that you will be able to find a job by utilizing our special services available at resumewriter-s.com.

    ReplyDelete