Thursday, April 18, 2013

SURPRISE Work Shower

8

I swear I'm not trying to go on and on about the showers for Billy... but yesterday my office SURPRISED me with a lovely shower!!! You can tell from my face in this photo, I was completely shocked! I thought I was just going to another meeting:
When I saw everyone I was shocked, then BILL was there too!!! My coworker arranged the shower so Bill could be there, I can't believe how thoughtful my team is. I feel so lucky to have such loving people in my life, and of course in Billy's!!!

Being the smart man he is, Bill brought my camera so I could take photos of the whole shower and blog it :) I love that man!!!



 Don't we look like proud parents?! Check out my basketball belly. Holy moly.

 YUM. I could eat these cake leftovers for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Everything was absolutely wonderful and I am still pinching myself with the generous gift my office handed us. Bill and I are so grateful!!! My coworkers are such a blessing.

We're into the final countdown! A week from today and Billy is full-term (37 weeks). I can't believe it. I feel like my whole life I have been waiting to be his mom and now the time is almost here. I cry a lot of happy tears with that thought.

8 comments:

  1. Cutest belly ever! I cried a lot in the end. Wait til your in labor. Once they said I was fully dilated & time to push, I was a hot mess. Water works could not be stopped. Getting so, so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie!!! I have always been a "crier" but this pregnancy I really have found laughter is my emotional outlet so the tears recently are new!!. I can't wait to meet Billy, I am so excited!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. <3 I thought so too!! They are too adorable

      Delete
  3. That is SO sweet of your coworkers!!! That cake looks delish! :)

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! And yes, the cake was amazing. I have eaten the leftovers as my appetizer AND dessert the last few nights :) Hey, how many times in my life will I be pregnant and get a free pass?!?

      Delete
  4. Found you through The Mushy Mommy. We, too, are expecting a baby boy in May! Wishing you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh hooray!! Thanks for stopping by!! Congrats on your little boy!!

      Delete