Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby On The Way

3

I haven't been blogging much the last 9 weeks because I've been dying to tell you all one thing that I wasn't allowed to share.... AND NOW I CAN!

Bill & I are expecting a bouncing little bundle of joy in May :)


I chose the Chuck Taylor theme because we've worn Chucks throughout our relationship. The night we met, in our engagement photos:

Courtesy of Dory L Tuohey Photography
...and even in our wedding photos

Courtesy of Dory L Tuohey Photography
So, I found it only fitting that we would stick with the theme of our life events...and use the Chuck yet again :) We couldn't be more excited, and I can't wait to start telling you all the details about my pregnancy and the crafts I make for our little one!

3 comments:

  1. YAY I am so excited for you two! The first picture is so darn cute!!! Can't wait to hear more about it all!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm so freaking excited for you guys! AND!!!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! <3

    Ann Marie
    www.nski-beauty.com
    www.delfab-life.com

    ReplyDelete