Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kitchen Butterflies

0

Over the weekend my husband uttered a few magic words...."The next big project is painting the kitchen." HALLELUJAH!!!

I have butterflies thinking about this project. Since Billy is a mere 9 weeks (or less) away, I am trying to look forward to dates that are sooner than May 16.

Maybe if I dedicate my excitement to the kitchen I won't be so anxious to meet Billy every waking (and sleeping) moment?! I know, that's a stupid idea. At least now I've started trusting my instincts so I've stopped researching absolutely everything baby.

I'm going to daydream about our future kitchen as much as I can. What a perfect way to start our spring – with a bright, spring green kitchen!!

In case you didn't see it, this is our inspiration kitchen:
via
Those are the same cabinets and we've purchased "Corn Husk" by Behr for the walls.
(top color)
We're hoping (someday) to add a tile backsplash like this:
 or this:

What projects are you looking forward to most this spring? 

Oh, and don't worry – a super-fun post about the master bedroom renovation is expected to launch a week from today on All Things Girl :) I didn't forget about it! You can see photos of it in our maternity shoot on Jenelle Kappe's blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment